Head of Sales - Tech for Bicycling
We are looking for an experienced sales person who can work with us to lead our global sales efforts. Someone who has the energy, experience and drive to make a significant impact in this role. Someone with a passion for getting results and a passion for our mission would be perfect.
Given the size of the opportunities we have, there is a lot of scope to run with the ball in this role. It’s going to be exciting to be joining us for this next stage of our journey.
Love to Ride
Love to Ride is the online platform that gets more people riding. We make it easy and fun to encourage our friends and co-workers to ride.
We also support people new to riding to ride more often. Providing information, incentives and encouragement to overcome their barriers to riding. We are paid by companies, cities, and advocacy groups around the world to provide our platform and bicycle encouragement programmes.
We are now in 12 countries and 5 languages. We are currently implementing a plan to truly scale the Love to Ride platform to the world. This role is key to that growth.
Please see the full job description for more information about Love to Ride and this role here: https://tinyurl.com/kzwbvkr
The objectives and responsibilities of the role include:
- To lead the sales team to achieve our global sales targets.
- To work with the CEO and team to develop ambitious and achievable sales targets.
- To set-up the sales processes and disciplines that will lead to success.
- To sell our products to cities and businesses – identifying leads and running our sales processes.
- To work with the CEO to grow the sales team.
- To work with the marketing and product teams on our marketing campaign development and to further improve our products based.
- To have fun with us growing and scaling Love to Ride around the world.
- To get more people riding bikes!
- You’ll have 3-5+ years experience in B2B sales and a proven track record of delivering results.
- You have experience managing and leading a team.
- You have experience developing sales targets and monitoring them.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills, and will be at ease talking with clients of all levels.
- You’ll be flexible and able to work with remote teams (we have staff in the USA, UK, New Zealand and Bosnia).
- You’ll be open-minded, collaborative and friendly.
- You are ambitious and ready to lead your team to get results.
In the ideal world you’d live in Atlanta, GA, where our US head office is. However, we’re looking for the best person for this role, regardless of where they live, so if you live elsewhere, and you think you’d be perfect for this role, then we can make that work.
Competitive Salary, Benefits and Commission. Stock options also available for the right candidate.
Please see the full job description for more information about Love to Ride and this role here: